V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Discussion only, no MAPS should be posted here!

·
Registered
20 Posts
pcIIIusb

just installed on a 06' fboy with K&N rk-3909 air kit, pro-pipe HS... does anybody out there with this similar set-up also get the pops during decel? It's not too bad but it is there... I'll be checking the plugs next week to see what I can come up with... other than the pops at deceleration, it sounds, runs, and scoots good... Oh yea, used the 214 map with SE air cleaner, only one closest to K&N...

·
Arrogant Bastard
1,264 Posts
Open the map in the Power Commander control center and richen up the 0% throttle settings about 5 numbers. I had the same problem with mine. Bad decel pop from about 4k down to 2k. I ended up richening mine about 10 to get rid of it. For some reason in my custom map the tuner had -20 for the setting in this range?????Bike ran well everywhere else and the AF map looked good.

Joe

·
Registered
20 Posts
jasilva, sounds good... I contacted Dynojet today and one of the tech's responded with a modified map for me to use. He basically said the same thing you just did, he richened up the decel portion and wants me to report my findings back to him. I think you nailed it on the nose! Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts