V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, its a 2007 Heritage that is all stock except V&H Softail duals with SuperQ baffles. These came with this bike when I purchased it in late summer. I installed these pipes along with the included PC3 that had a tune already written to it. It ran well even if the map appears to have been written for an aftermarket filter and housing.

The pipes were louder than what I liked so I just installed some superQ baffles which has made the bike sick. I am not asking for troubleshooting help in this thread but, just so you know the current scenario: It idles with what appears to be an occasional miss on the rear cylinder. This miss appears to get worse as I rev but I can't tell if both are missing or still just the rear. I don't care to ride it in this state so that is all the data that is currently available.

I swapped the plugs front to rear but there was no change.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't know of these map requests are still being granted but I will withdraw my request. These pipes are still too loud for me.

I was able to install a mostly stock map that was part of a set from Dynojet. It ran nice and smooth but felt labored compared to my previous ride with the open baffles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts