V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE! need PC111 advanced map for a 2007 road king,103,shortblockcharlie heads(1.9 intake and 79cc),54H cams, ECM stock,and VH propipe! this seems to be a popular build for a lot of people,but they must not be interested in sharing any infor. had it dynoed,but disappionted with 83.4 hp and 106 toque. some say i have only one cyclinder map? any help appreciated!!thanks, [email protected]

· Premium Member
2,974 Posts
The dyno information you posted did not include the AFR information. If is there any chance you could get the actualy dyno file (not just the print out)? Assuming that the AFR is correct with the map you have installed I do not see any big gains to be had with an "advanced map". What is your expectation for this engine package? It makes quite a bit of torque from very low in the rpm range and should be great to ride.

If you did not see the HP numbers from the dyno would you be unhappy with the way the bike runs? Do you normally rev the bike beyond 5,000 rpm in daily riding? If not, I don't know that changing this to just increase the peak power number (and possibly reducing lower end torque) would be worth it.

You migh see more peak by removing the baffle in the Pro Pipe. However, this is going to make things really loud (this pipe is not quiet to begin with) and can reduce low end response. Bigger cams might also be in order.

Think about what your goal is and we can go from there.

· Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
map

propipe was modded by tuner. the engine end of the baffle was opened like the older type (HS comp.) performance ! thanks thinking of woods 7H 590 lift. the 54H i have are 550. tuner recommended s and s 585! i have shortblockcharlies 1.9 intake with double springs. will i Clear rocker covers with the higher lift? thanks

· Premium Member
2,974 Posts
Again, is your goal just to make more top end power? I had asked you a couple of questions about how you use the bike, but you did not answer.

More lift alone is not going to increase the power by much. You are going to need to increase duration and with that possibly reduce low end. Make sure of what you really "need" before changing anything.

Your engine builder is the one you should discuss the cam choice with, both from a performance and clearance standpoint.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.