V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm trying a couple different maps for my new 98" build to get me through break-in. Of course after that it goes to the tuner. I'm currently having a problem with some pinging in the 1000RPM (idle) to 1800RPM range regardless of which map I use. Any suggestions as to what I might try to get rid of this? I haven't been able to come up with a map close to this build so I'm trying to get as close as possible trying some of the 95" 203 maps found on the Dynojet site. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick

05 Eglide
98"- 37g-9.7 comp.
Stage1 ECM & AC
stock heads (port&polish)
PIII USB
stock head pipes
Khrome Werks HP100+ slipons

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just finished a similar build for a buddy of mine. Try the 807-065.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Haremscarem said:
I just finished a similar build for a buddy of mine. Try the 807-065.
In my original post I ommitted the stage 1 ECM and AC. Will that make a lot of difference if I use a map that doesn't list the stage 1 ECM?

Thanks,
Rick

·
OBSESSED
1,072 Posts
Rick try calling Dynojet. I had a problem and they led me through it on the phone when I had the laptop hooked up to the bike. Good customer service.

Dave

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DRG said:
Rick try calling Dynojet. I had a problem and they led me through it on the phone when I had the laptop hooked up to the bike. Good customer service.

Dave
Thanks for the help. I don't know how I missed it but I found a PC authorized indy with a Dynojet 250 and the "Tuning Link" software 15 miles form my house. It sounds like he knows his stuff so I think I'm good to go.

Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts