V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
he didn't just start signing like that. He's been able to do it for years. Why hasn't someone in the music business got hold of him?
He could do a duet with Charlotte Church and really rake it in.

·
<><
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They got him now I'm sure. Did you see part 2? (scroll down)

I just love it when someone is recognized like this, for their full potential. Simply awesome. As a good friend said to me, "Every child and person has a special talent and as parents, coaches and business managers we must use all our resources available and the talents we have to bring out the best in those for who we are responsible."

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
He is good, real good...wasn't he on "America Has Talent" or some show like that?

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
PHENOMENAL! It might sound a little limp-wristed but, opera is the reason I want to learn Italian. That man has a gift. Music is a powerful thing.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
He is good, real good...wasn't he on "America Has Talent" or some show like that?
Yes, I think it was Brit version of the show. The clip I saw was very cool. Here this very plain-looking fellow, an electronics salesman, no less, walks out to the stage, says he's gonna sing some opera. TV camera captures some priceless looks on the judges faces. (Just imagine the "THIS guy is gonna sing OPERA?!" looks). Then, he starts singing. Camera then pans back to the open-mouthed (quite literally, flys buzzing in, open mouthed) judges for another priceless shot. They had a hard time commenting afterwards.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts