V-Twin Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems that after I asked a question here, which resulted in a 4yr old thread being closed (for what I'm still in the dark), the next time I tried to sign in here my password had been changed....

MY PASSWORD CHANGED?????? WTF?????

Lots of folks who have been long time members are getting banned, or time outs , for harmless, non-threatening posts too...

Hell, I don't even expect this thread to last more than 1 post, let alone be answered appropriately.

Maybe a good member or two will get the chance to read it though, before it gets nuked or I get banned or both.

·
Registered
559 Posts
SportyRedhead said:
Seems that after I asked a question here, which resulted in a 4yr old thread being closed (for what I'm still in the dark), the next time I tried to sign in here my password had been changed....

MY PASSWORD CHANGED?????? WTF?????

Lots of folks who have been long time members are getting banned, or time outs , for harmless, non-threatening posts too...

Hell, I don't even expect this thread to last more than 1 post, let alone be answered appropriately.

Maybe a good member or two will get the chance to read it though, before it gets nuked or I get banned or both.

Don't let it bother you Sporty, just consider the source.

Politicians and moderators.... anyone who WANTS to be either should be excluded from being either.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
WTF that don't sound good.

and yeah i agree it seems some of the mods are rather quick to nuke the long term members, out with old and in with the new.:nunu:

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
I didn't lock this thread but I will be happy to respond to it. Moderators don't have access to change anyones password. Chances are you typed it wrong or had the caps lock on or something. My day job is a network engineer and I deal with password issues all the time and 9 out of 10 times the user did it to themselves.

Feel free to PM me if you have further concerns and I will do my best to help you get answers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.