V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ironbutt
7,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering adding the passing lamps to my street glide. I looked and the HD website and it looks like you have to order everything separately. My question is can i use the bullet turns that are already on my bike? Anyone who has made this upgrade, please let me know what new parts have to be ordered. Thanks.

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
@gree:

That is the way to go, I bought a set for my 2010. You do need to order the bulbs separately, and you do need to re-use the stock turn signals but every thing else you need is in the kit.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a set for sale.

I have this set up on my 07 streetglide. They were on it and innstalled by the dealership. My bike has 3000 miles on it and the passing lamp set up is in perfect shape. I want to take that set up off and put the stock set up on. If you are interested in trading we can work something out. Let me know. I will take pics if interested.

·
Ironbutt
7,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have this set up on my 07 streetglide. They were on it and innstalled by the dealership. My bike has 3000 miles on it and the passing lamp set up is in perfect shape. I want to take that set up off and put the stock set up on. If you are interested in trading we can work something out. Let me know. I will take pics if interested.
I'm definitely interested. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you have in mind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts