V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its my understanding with the stock exhaust on you can not put passenger floor boards on a Fatboy. Is this true? If so, does any one know if you can put them on if you have the Vance & Hines Big Shots.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I believe passenger floorboards can be put on any fb where both exhaust pipes pass under the passenger foot peg mounts. The big shots qualify...check at the Vance and Hines website for pics.

fire

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
I understand that passenger floorboards can be put on a Fat Boy that has had the stock shotgun exhaust replaced but, is it possible to put ANY floor boards on a Fat Boy that still has the stock exhaust? If so, who makes them?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
chromeattic said:
Its my understanding with the stock exhaust on you can not put passenger floor boards on a Fatboy. Is this true? If so, does any one know if you can put them on if you have the Vance & Hines Big Shots.
It is, true, and I have Vance & Hines Big Shots on my Fatboy with Passenger Boards for my wife. Here is the picture....

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
And best to my knowledge, you can not add floorboards to a Fatboy with the stock exhaust, although there may be some type of kit that some off third party makes that would allow it.

Gotta go with whole new pipes, which is a good thing :)

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Re: Re: Passenger floor boards

JFScheck said:

It is, true, and I have Vance & Hines Big Shots on my Fatboy with Passenger Boards for my wife. Here is the picture....
The Vance & Hines Big Shots look great on your Bike. Those and the Stagered big shots are what I have been looking at for mine. I really like the sound of the Vance & Hines Big Shots. Is your bike EFI or Carb? Will the H-D stage one kit with program work with the Big shots on my EFI Fatboy?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts