V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YESSSSS - passed the motorcycle safety course. Now just have to wait for my license to come it the mail. But I still plan on taking the harley in the parking lots. It rides alot different then the Honda 125 in the safety school.

Hey does any one know how to post pictures in the HDF Photo Gallery. I have some of the cruise I went on I would like to post.

Thanks

Cheri

·
Registered
102 Posts
Let us be the first, Cheri!
MAJOR CONGRATS :D :D :D :D :D
bear & distantstorm

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Congratulations Cheri!!! Re: posing pictures, if you go the the "Help and Feedback" section in "Forums", there is a thread from me asking this question, with lots of responses (I am a real clutz, took me a while). Biggest issue i has was trying to post too large a picture. Once I learned to resize to 640x480 pixels, they seem to post easily. It was a little slow for me, but worth the effort.

Learning to resize also made posting my own avatar possible.

Again, congratulation on the test,

greg

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Congrats! Now that is money and time well spent!!!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
DA DAAAA Congratulations!

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Atta girl!:Dennis

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Congrats:) You should be proud and I am sure that you are:cool: Be safe.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Cheri, ya did so good! I usually cruise PCH around the Naples/Belmont Shores area of Long Beach, so I'll be on the lookout for ya. I'll recognize you by the ear to ear grin! Later, Jefro.

·
Still Serving...U.S. Army
160 Posts
Way to go Cheri....now start riding

·
Registered
193 Posts
I took it and passed also last week, and the bike came in 5 days later. Great, great course, it does wonders for your confidence level. Sooooo much good, practical info. Ride safe!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Congrats Cheri!!!!!!!

I have my permit and have been doing the parking lot but my next step is the safety course.........

Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
Jules

1 - 20 of 24 Posts