V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI - Another rider I met on line and I have been having problems with CustomHandleBars.com otherwise doing business as California Designs - they cashed the check, did not deliver the bars, will not respond to email, will not answer the phone

details at www.geocities.com/tx_rustler/fraud.html

FYI

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
What's cool is on back of check, you have left their account number visible. Wonder if someone will take advantage of that somehow?

www.hawgeye.com is for dealerships and indy shops. Don't know if they will post about a vendor. You can go to www.ripoffreport.com and post something there, though.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Hey bro, here is your new web site.

http://groups.msn.com/MotorcycleFraud/_whatsnew.msnw

Go join and I will make you the manager.

The rest of you should join as well. Get a good sized membership talking crap about them and I'll bet they take care of you quick.

Once the membership ( support ) grows, send the bastards the link and invite em in. LOL!

This has worked for me in the past three times someone thought of messing with me. Hell I had RONCO bend over backwards to correct an "error" once when this kind a crap happened. LOL!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Yo Hog !

Saw your post on the new site. Thanks man!

The rest of you reading this, come on! Let's help Rustler out. We would help YOU in a like case.

Log on and show your Ti TS ! Oooops Sorry ladies :D Support!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
No problem JimmyK, I see that 3 others have join as members hopefully they will make comments there. IMHO, the comments will have the desired effect.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in the other site - this thred has 179 views so far and that's what I'm after, spreading the word, of course I'd like the money back too but I'd rather let everyone know what to expect with these a**holes

·
Registered
312 Posts
I joined and posted for ya. I have also told anyone that would listen about there crap. So hopefully if nothing else we can cost them alot more then a bill.

·
Registered
312 Posts
There are no board members in this area? Maybe we can find someone to go bang on there office door.

Paramount, CA 90723

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
I think the folks that are supporting Rustler by joining the other site are great! I have sent an invite to the dude that owns the rip off joint. The more action he sees the better.

Now we may beat each other up from time to time, and that is ok. ( Hell it's downright fun! ) But NOBODY messes with one of ours without getting a group SLAP! LOL!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Bump to top. 19 members at the new site already! Y'all are great!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts