V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
It is P.N. 36808-05 44.95 is list price....works great on stock bikes..........dont forget to get the gaskets though......

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have a rivera pro clutch, a lighter pull would be good. Will this kit work with that clutch on a 1999 dyna a motor? Is that a HD #? Does it retrofit the original ball/ramp parts or? thanks jim

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have a rivera pro clutch, a lighter pull would be good. Will this kit work with that clutch on a 1999 dyna a motor? Is that a HD #? Does it retrofit the original ball/ramp parts or? thanks jim

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
hey jim, if i were you i would just use the ramps. that spring is not meant for your clutch and may not work well.......If you just use the ramps you will see some decrease in lever pull effort......JMOI though as i have never used it with your clutch yet..........

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
I haven't used either but many here prefer the white bros easy boy light, it is said to be better than the HD and it runs under $30. I'll be getting one soon as I have just upgraded to the SE HD clutch spring and it is a substantially stiffer pull than stock....

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
genoway said:
Man, I wish Springer would request your old avatar!

Got to ride that new build yet?
ME TOO!!

No ride yet :( Just the two blocks in the driving rain when I pulled it off the trailer friday night. You know I just had to ride it!!! Looks like it could dry out a little bit later in the day today, If not, major rain for the next week according to weatherman.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts