·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you aint seen em yet here are some pics

·
Registered
626 Posts
WOW! that turned out beautiful! I really like it a lot. can't wait to see your bike when but it all back on.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Freaking SWEEEET! I envy that paint job. VERY SHARP looking. I am inquiring currently into a set of custom sheetmetal including a LONG rear fender (with built in tail light-frenched style) and a Jesse James front fender. Also...a stretched tank. Found it online and the guy wants like $390 for the WHOLE set. It all needs paint, but is in GREAT condition. No dents or scratches.

·
Registered
276 Posts
simply phuck'in awesome, By the way where did you get your tank? & did you have to modify your seat? How much for the tank?
Thanks Larry

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks, I am pretty happy with it. Any questions about the tank instal and the paint job can be answered here

·
Registered
318 Posts
that looks great, can't wait to see a picture when the bike is put back together.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
phucking sweeeet man!!! Ever who painted 'em did a hell of a job. Post some pictures when you get it together.

·
Registered
347 Posts
The paint job looks like it turned out great. Nice touches with the skulls to add a little extra variety to the standard flame job.:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts