V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The annual state ride is going on July 18th. We are meeting in Altoona, if anyone is interested let me know I will give you details.

lazy-t

·
Registered
318 Posts
I never heard of this ride before, what is it?
Where exactly is Platea? I'm from Indiana, Pa.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ride

Rolling Thunder is a veterans organization who is really committed to the POW/MIA issue. They have a "Run to the Wall" every Memorial Day.

Platea is about 25 miles to the west of Erie, I am not sure if you know where Erie is but we are in the Northwest corner by Lake Erie.

lazy-t

·
Registered
318 Posts
yea I know where Erie is, it's about a couple of hours away from me.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Is there anything going on in PA in Aug? I was just looking at the 100th ride. There is a group of people that are leaving from CT and the first leg of the trip goes to Scranton PA fer lunch. I was thinking of ridding just that part of the run. I have fam in Scranton so I was going to surprize um. I think it was the 18th but I'll have to check. Know of anything at that time going down?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw the same thing about the 100th ride in American Iron Magazine. I think it is the 29th. of August. I will check on it.
lazy-t

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Someone had e-mailed about the state Rolling Thunder ride to me and I lost your e-mail when my computer crashed, if you could e-mail again I will answer.
lazy-t

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I sent you 1 there Lazy. You sent me info on the dates fer the 100th ride. Thanks. What I need to know is there anything else going on in or around Scranton at that time? I only plan on making the first leg of that trip from CT to Scranton PA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts