Votes: 60 58.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI:

This is Popeye. me gots a road king FLHPI auggg augg auggg. I also have a few dirt bikes (250s and a CR 500r) and a Metric street bike and an old xr.

I now work with boats but have been with helicopters in the past (wrench and engineering)

I live in Connecticut. I like your site ladies and gents.

I got me Roadking in July and have ridden it almost every day to work, thanks to the drought. The Metric bike of mine has sat so long it will need a full carb job due to the gas turning back into a fossil in the float bowls.

This is my first HD. My Roadking has surpassed all my expectations. The only mistake I have made with the bike so far was to take the cop solo seat off and put a stock HD Roadking on. My butt was killing me on my 5 hour road trip last weekend (Road to Vermont for dinner).

Your site looks great. I am glade to meet you all. I yam what I yam and thats all that I yam.

POPEYE

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm popeye!!! Congrats on the Road King and change that seat back for your arse!! Post up often and enjoy.

·
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
What really counts

2nd Amendment

Uncle sam and His Children, Misguided and others

Our support of Uncle Sam's children

American made motorcycles

catch and release

The FAA

The USCG

The NYPD & NYFD and familys

The local FD & PD around the country

The pursuit of happiness

Family

Country

My corn cob pipe, anchors and bald head

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
P 0 P E Y E said:
2nd Amendment

Uncle sam and His Children, Misguided and others

Our support of Uncle Sam's children

American made motorcycles

catch and release

The FAA

The USCG

The NYPD & NYFD and familys

The local FD & PD around the country

The pursuit of happiness

My corn cob pipe, anchors and bald head

What happened to Olive Oyl? :confused:

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
we should try and hook up for a ride sometime, I am in stamford and work in new canaan. I went to VT for lunch on friday, and Sat took a ride RT8 into mass to RT9 over to Rt 7 and back home. Its nice to know other people that want to ride farther then the nearest bar.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Tuesday nights are bad for me, so are mondays, other than that I am pretty flexible. That makes two, I don't drink either. Well, maybe once in a while a may have one.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
I am pretty flexible, I work one day on three days off. So generally I have plenty of time to ride. Other than this Saturday I am free for the next couple of weekends unless youwant to do a weekday trip.If you are interested shoot me a pm with dates and we will figure something out. Rob

·
Registered
14 Posts
Popeye sounds like you got ties to the Guard at one time or another..Are you AD past or present..
I am currently an MKC and proud Harley Owner..

·
Shithead
4,836 Posts
Popeye, I get a 'not found' for your homepage.

An a belated 'Welcome' :D

Pete

·
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Today I got an insulting personal message from a guy that I gave negative reputation points to about three weeks ago because his posts flashed my IP back at me.

I have turned off my PM as result. If any one has a problem with my posts or my jokes or even my hair cut, they are welcome to keep it real and on the public threads. Keep it in the light.

I feel that private messages are to be kept positive....not a private way to leave a lighted bag of dog dew on someones door step, ring the bell and run away.

·
Butch in Connecticut
51 Posts
Greetings Popeye! I too am in CT. While I do drink, and sometimes even more than a few, I made a promise to my wife 25 years ago. That was that if on 2 wheels not a drop! I have never broken my word to her! Bike/Cruise nights can be a blast and I have noticed more folks with soft drinks lately. I dont point fingers, I just do what I do...

Cheers,
Butch

1 - 20 of 209 Posts