V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ha hah! I am in Houston boys and girls!!!

All the best, Ozzie...........and have a Happy New Year

Already had a platefull of ribs.............gonna try that TEXAS BBQ!!!

Any suggestions as to where to eat in Houston???

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Goode Houston Barbeque

Try Goode Company Barbeque on Kirby just off 59.

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
Are you tracking down Wally's Cycle World ?????:lurker:
Enjoy the US

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Welcome to H town Oz....

If you get a chance head downtown to the Flying Saucer...over 300 kinds of beer....

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hotshotfxdl said:
Are you tracking down Wally's Cycle World ?????:lurker:
Enjoy the US

WHAT DO YOU THINK.....:lurker: :lurker: :lurker: +SMSH+ +SMSH+ +SMSH+ :boxin: :boxin:

Happy New Yer hotshotfxdl............Ozzie

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
michael101 said:
Welcome to H town Oz....

If you get a chance head downtown to the Flying Saucer...over 300 kinds of beer....
Definiteley my kind of bar!!!

Happy New Year MICHEAL101...............Ozzie

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
Ozzie In Arabia said:
WHAT DO YOU THINK.....:lurker: :lurker: :lurker: +SMSH+ +SMSH+ +SMSH+ :boxin: :boxin:

Happy New Yer hotshotfxdl............Ozzie

~!Awesome! :roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Ozzie In Arabia said:
Definiteley my kind of bar!!!

Happy New Year MICHEAL101...............Ozzie

Almost 200 on tap! Check it out...

705 Main Street @ Capitol, Downtown

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ljar302 said:
Try Goode Company Barbeque on Kirby just off 59.

My people tell me that this place is in walking distance from where I am working and staying, so I will try this place tonight.

Many thanks.............Ozzie

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Ozzie In Arabia said:

HA... I figured that would be one of your first stops...

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Ozzie In Arabia said:
My people tell me that this place is in walking distance from where I am working and staying, so I will try this place tonight.

Many thanks.............Ozzie
If you think you're going to be walking very far after the BBQ... Don't forget to take a roll of ass wipe with ya....

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Hey Oz,

I got you an all day pass at Miss Kittys Cat House and Animal Rescue. Miss Kitty herself is waiting for your big Aussie butt to arrive. (ask her to do the trick where she makes a bunch of parakeets disappear, it's real cool). And if you like threesome's?....... Helga and her pet goat Mr. Butthead will send you back home with something to remember them by! I don't do this for everyone, you know!!

Enjoy!

G

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
GRock said:
Hey Oz,

I got you an all day pass at Miss Kittys Cat House and Animal Rescue. Miss Kitty herself is waiting for your big Aussie butt to arrive. (ask her to do the trick where she makes a bunch of parakeets disappear, it's real cool). And if you like threesome's?....... Helga and her pet goat Mr. Butthead will send you back home with something to remember them by! I don't do this for everyone, you know!!

Enjoy!

G
Ozzie -

I'm sure you've got a warm feeling knowing how we all care about you and want you to enjoy yourself. I'll bet Miss Kitty, Helga and Mr. Butthead can fix ya right up with some more barbeque too!

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Helga and mister butthead? did you forget he's an aussie in arabia? no new tricks there for him....
Hope you use the trip to take a butload of parts home with you!
Enjoy yer stay!

·
Nice to ride again :-)
1,802 Posts
Ozzie tear it up man! :wootdnc:

Have fun and be safe.

I love bars like that as they usually have a sample tray like 4 or 5 small glasses so you can zero in on what your taste buds are after. :cheers:

You better be trying to hook up with a little nymph for the time you are going to be there, and spend as much time as you can with her, and in that bar :bleh:

·
Hellbound Train
5,595 Posts
Just missed you, I was in Houston New Years Eve. Drove Tootsie over to seek employment at Miss Kitty's. GRock, Tootsie says hi and Miss Kitty says you still owe her a parakeet.
Anyway Oz, it's back to the air tomorrow and Baghdad friday. Give me a call when you hit Baghdad International.

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts
Lucky for you,

Ozzie In Arabia said:

Happy New Year to you, and it sounds like a happy & good start to the new year for you so far,
Don't know how the food is in this restuarant but if I was over there on my own, I sure would be checking it out-
http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/selection?mapid=us&place=houston&region=TX%2Cus:boobies: :boobies: :boobies:
Too bad this place is in Dallas, it would be on my list of places to go - http://www.strokersdallas.com/:chopper:
Have fun, play now & pay later, your M8, John :wavey:

·
Registered
286 Posts
LAF said:
You better be trying to hook up with a little nymph for the time you are going to be there, and spend as much time as you can with her, and in that bar :bleh:

Hey Ozzie - If you want one of the little nymphs that LAF talks about, go out to the west side of town to Mo's Place in Katy, a suburb of Houston. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sheeet guys were do I start, lets see go to Katies and get a partakeet and stuff it up someones..............no wait, thats not it, go to Goodes, eat Texas BBQ, Take a crap on the way back and wipe my arze with McDonalds tissues..........no wait, that aint it.............. think I`m gonna need some Lizard Juice when I get to Katies................go scratch a cat........wear 3 condoms
to be sure, to be sure, to be sure!!!

They preparing me for IRAQ and so far I think over there is safer!....................at least I will get kevlar and a hard hat!!

Thanks everyone...............all the best, Ozzie

1 - 20 of 27 Posts