V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But the wait is over!

I am a proud new owner of my first Harley. For years I couldn't decide which one I wanted most. Then, one by one, my friends started buying bikes. I realized I better make a decision quickly! So I flipped a coin and the Night Train won. (vivid black with the wheel option!)

Now the fun part; deciding what pipes, engine mods, etc... That's where I hope you all will help.

Ride Safe

·
06 NightTrain
289 Posts
congrats on your new scoot. i too just bought a NT. how do you like the stock drag bar? i found it alittle narrow so i put on a 32" drag bar, much better.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drag Bar..

Velcro said:
congrats on your new scoot. i too just bought a NT. how do you like the stock drag bar? i found it alittle narrow so i put on a 32" drag bar, much better.
It's not too bad, but my shoulder is. I'm looking for something that will take some of the strain off the old joint. Was thinking about something along the lines of the street slammer. Thoughts?

·
06 NightTrain
289 Posts
i looked at the street jammer but im not a big fan of the way it looks. alot of guys use them so my opinion dont mean squat. if you like it and it feels right, then i would go for it. there is alot of choices out there so take your time and look around to see what fits you best.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. Congrats on the Train. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts