V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Humpin One Leg at a Time
455 Posts
She should be grateful that she didn't get her pants completely ripped off. I, on the other hand, am not.

·
Registered
982 Posts
OK, after you focus for a minute, did you notice the guy on the motorcycle in the background behind her? How about a ride with flip flops?

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
That looks like a sweet ride.

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
Step over hear darlin' I'm a trained medical professional!

·
Banned
2,735 Posts
Let's see: WET road. Curve. Crotch rocket. No helmet. Shitty boots. STUPID riding partner. So much jewlery it probably changes her center of gravity. However, she is lucky she didn't get road rashed down to her hip bone. I agree with the "soft rub" therapy.

Steve...Pensacola
USMC 1972 - 2003

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
Looks like she went down in the dirt.. not to much damage to the bike or her Must have been wearin a jacket shirt and arms show no damage. Leather pants did pretty good at protecting her . Noticed the gloves and boots in the first pic.

Good reason to wear protective gear to which I admit I dont do all the time.

On a side note she is a good lookin girl ...

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
She looks fine......I mean she will be fine. "Whats that....dinner is ready? OK Olive, I will be Right there"

·
Kilted Werewolf
390 Posts
Thats the kinda woman I like, hips stick out far enough that they are about the only thing that drags when she eats pavement...lol.

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
:yikes: ...after looking at this about the 8th time. Did you guys notice that there's been an accident here?!?!?! I thought this was a modeling pic.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Awwwww....I wuz gonna say something that would just make me look like a dirty old man.....so I'll refrain from saying....'C'mere darlin...Daddy'll make you forget all about that tear'......I'd also like to say.....'Is that a mirror you've got in your pocket? Cuz...I can see myself in your pants'......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts