V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Head Trickster
116 Posts
Run 21 is Awesome!!!

This year we are planning to stay for the whole weekend.

I have never gone to the Fossil run... It says that it is a "family" event...does that mean it is not like RUN 21?

Although from the photo gallery, there is naked mud wrestling!

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
I've heard these are the best in Oregon from several friends. But there are many others worth a mention here...Humm:hmmm: I'm thinking here...give me a minute....there's one near Selma, Oregon called Iron Horse something...:duh?: Nope...that's a motorhome rally. How about the one in Happy Camp...oops..that's in Cali.

Ok, Fossil and Run 21 has my vote!!:banana:
?prty:
Flatline

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tagster said:
Run 21 is Awesome!!!

This year we are planning to stay for the whole weekend.

I have never gone to the Fossil run... It says that it is a "family" event...does that mean it is not like RUN 21?

Although from the photo gallery, there is naked mud wrestling!
Well, I haven't been to fossil yet either but have talked to some who have. They have described it as similar to Run21 athough you have to wonder if it's a "family event". Alot nudity on the website, so I don't know.
How about it? Anyone here been to Fossil? What's up with the "family"tag. Are there really kids there?

Anyhow, me and a few friends are in so we shall see....

·
Registered
755 Posts
adlerx said:
Well, I haven't been to fossil yet either but have talked to some who have. They have described it as similar to Run21 athough you have to wonder if it's a "family event". Alot nudity on the website, so I don't know.
How about it? Anyone here been to Fossil? What's up with the "family"tag. Are there really kids there?

Anyhow, me and a few friends are in so we shall see....
Fossil is similar in format to Run21 except that it is all-ages. The wet-t contest is held late at night instead of 3 in the afternoon like Run 21 does it. All kiddies are to be back at the tents before that starts at Fossil. However, the mud-wrestling is in the middle of the day. Go figure.

Fossil has games and stuff set up for kids during the day whereas Run-21 is an all-out adult party.

End of Summer Run is the 3rd big one by ABATE of Oregon and is similar to Fossil in format.

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
End of Summer Run!!???prty: Need information on that puppy if anyone has it. Some of us were just talking about it last night and we were all empty as far as information. :huh:
Flatline

·
Registered
755 Posts
adlerx said:
Fire is the info man for EOS run! What's up with it Fire? Details man, we need details....
EOS is held about a mile from where Run21 happens (in Birkenfeld).

It allows all ages (like Fossil) but is still a great party.

The web site is HERE.

Hint: If you search hard enough you'll find some rather exposing pics and video of the former Miss-Fire winning the Saturday night "contest."

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Way cool. Thanks for the information. gotta go..:boobies: gotta go...?prty: gotta get...!drunk!
That's what I'm talk'n about.....
Flatline

1 - 12 of 12 Posts