V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i ordered the 98" gmr kit today with the 37 g cam. I have a question, right now i have a stage 1 download and a revtech dfo. The dfo took all the decel popping out and it runs fine. Do i need a sert or will the dfo be okay.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
mori55 said:
Well i ordered the 98" gmr kit today with the 37 g cam. I have a question, right now i have a stage 1 download and a revtech dfo. The dfo took all the decel popping out and it runs fine. Do i need a sert or will the dfo be okay.
Cool Mori...looking forward to seein' the pics!

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
DUDE!!! You gonna try to beat me now, 'eh? :harhar: I'd say that for right now keep the DFO. You already have it. If it can't tune the bike, then it'd be SERT time. Thats my -2$en#e-

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
Mine is carb'd and they ain't learnin' sheet. HDwrench was on the phone to my dyno guy while my bike was up on it giving him tips to try. I'll say this, they were willing to listen to a guy 2500 miles away. I'm getting more out of it doing what Steve tells me to over the phone.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Geezer-Glide said:
DUDE!!! You gonna try to beat me now, 'eh? :harhar: I'd say that for right now keep the DFO. You already have it. If it can't tune the bike, then it'd be SERT time. Thats my -2$en#e-
I think i'll try the dfo, what can it hurt. You know i have to beat your butt now. Let see go on a diet lose 80lb, sleep next to my bike when it's in your garage so i can keep an eye on you, let the air out of your tires.

·
Revperf
281 Posts
Hey Geezer,

Got your pic from d'Wrench. Look for it in the readers rides section under "What's New" at www.revperf.com come Monday. We have a TV show coming out in March and I will submit it to the producers. They wanted pictures of bikes with the product installed. Might as well forward that one along. Show will be airing on Spike, Speed, ESPN and ESPN2 regionally. :corn: Your shirt is on the way. Glad you dig'm!

Hey Wrench, before you start weeping uncontrollably because you are feeling left out (as usual) I sent your pics to them already.

'M out,

BN

·
Revperf
281 Posts
Hey Mori,

Thanks so much for your business! I know that you will be happy with the outcome and I know that Wrench will take extraordinary care of you through your build. We (me and Wrench) BS alot back and forth but it takes a load off a manufacturers mind when the product is well supported by our dealers and we know that the end user is taken care of exceptionally well.

Thanks again,

BN

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
revperf said:
Hey Geezer,

Got your pic from d'Wrench. Look for it in the readers rides section under "What's New" at www.revperf.com come Monday. We have a TV show coming out in March and I will submit it to the producers. They wanted pictures of bikes with the product installed. Might as well forward that one along. Show will be airing on Spike, Speed, ESPN and ESPN2 regionally. :corn: Your shirt is on the way. Glad you dig'm!

Hey Wrench, before you start weeping uncontrollably because you are feeling left out (as usual) I sent your pics to them already.

'M out,

BN
There's no way we will be able to live with him now that he's gonna be famous!!

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got your pic from d'Wrench. Look for it in the readers rides section under "What's New" at www.revperf.com come Monday. We have a TV show coming out in March and I will submit it to the producers. They wanted pictures of bikes with the product installed. Might as well forward that one along. Show will be airing on Spike, Speed, ESPN and ESPN2 regionally. Your shirt is on the way. Glad you dig'm!
Thanks alot , now how are we supposed to live with him now that's he's famous!

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
Hey, everybody gets their 15 minutes, right?? REV, I'll send you a video clip, PM me your email address and I'll put one together as soon as this snow melts!!!

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
mori55 said:
There's no way we will be able to live with him now that he's gonna be famous!!

:harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sure I kill A $250 TIRE AND i GET NOTHING YOU SMOKE A LITTLE OFF THAT DUNROCK AND YOU GET A SHIRT LIFE IT UNFAIR!!!!! Just kidding glad tohear that Brain is really going to give a shirt away, who knows when I will get one. ( By the way this is a joke between Brian and I that has been going on for what over a year Brian??)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts