V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any opinions or personal prefrences.

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Harley Davidson Cover $109.00

The Harley Davidson cover is not a bad investment. A bit pricey, but it works well. It has a built in strap that wraps underneath the bike from one side to the other. (to keep from blowing off). The entire bottom is elastic and fits very well.

It does have the "come steal me insignia" on the front and on the rear. Eagle and Harley Davidson emblem in that order. I park in the garage so it doesn't really matter.

Although its not waterproof, its big enough to put a full dresser underneath with fairing and side bags and keep the dust from collecting.

Not bad considering I received mine as a gift from the Mrs. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Most of the HD covers are offered with logo (come steal me) and no logo (maybe a Honda under here). Inside or outside storage? I sell the inside cotton version alot.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
long term/short term

I have the HD bubble with fan, great for long term. Not practical for everyday use since the both zippers are difficult to use, etc.

If your speaking about a cover when traveling then get one without a logo and something soft, cotton is best. If you have a garage i still recommend covering simply due to dirt blowing around, items falling, people walking by, etc.

In my case, the cat jumped up to keep warm back in February, I could have cut its legs off but it was guicker than me. Since then its covered after every ride. Just make sure you do not cover it with a hot engine.

Joe

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I've got the HD cover w/logo. Nice cover like David said but it is pricey. I think it was around $100. It is for indoor use only.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts