V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been lurchin' around this forum for awhile now, but just joined this week. lots of very knowlegable folks that know their stuff out there. great place to hear about what works and doesn't. my obsession, addiction, passion started when i was 13 in hamilton ontario, several of my friends had older brothers in clubs such as the wild ones, red devils, cossacks and satan's choice to mention a few. i remember so well seeing 6 or 7 members wearing their colours and rolling into the driveway on their pan and shov :chopper: my only thought was...........i'm in. bought a ground hog at 16 and tried resurrecting it off the basement floor for years. since then i have owned nothing but baggers, except for 1 bully bike. recently returned from living in mexico city where i refused to ride after daily heart stoppers. a major reason for returning was i missed bc and riding. just bought an 06' ultra with $6 large of goodies for show and go thanks mostly to your peoples critiques. now if someone could just tell me how to post a foto of big blue! i'm technology challenged. cheers, kevin o.............vancouver,bc

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi Kevin

Welcome to the VTF. Hope you continue to extract maximum enjoyment from your new motorcycle and membership here.

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm pleased to meet you and hope you'll stick around and post up a storm.
I think you'll have to become a paid member in order to put up pictures, but I'm not positive. Someone will chime in down the line.

·
Just Sayin'
2,529 Posts
:welcome: to the forum.4Star is right $15 a year for paid menbership. Look on the opening page for info. It's the best $15 you will ever spend on your scoot. enjoy and post up often.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the Ultra!! Post up often and enjoy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts