V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the HD Open Road stop up near Toronto. I knew going in not to expect much and went more for the 300 mile ride with 3 buddies than for the HD thging. In general it was interesting for about an hour or two, displays of new and old bikes, HD history, etc. ....the grounds semed to be laid out in a way that said they expected about 5 times more people than showed up. There were thousands there but not near what i expected. You didn't ride onto the grounds, you had to park across the street and there really wasn't that much in the way of interesting rides in the area. Makes me wonder what the heck a few I saw with trailers were thinking??? Bands were weak, we left before Journey even started.

We did get invited to a very cool bonfire/pig roast/party outside of town at a farmhouse/biker clubhouse.....a few HA's there...not sure who exactly owned the farm. Canadian cops had roadblocks leaving either direction checking everybody but no problems. They wouldn't get away with that crap in this country.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts