V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Outsider
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone going to Laugerman's HD in York this weekend? I'm going up Sunday morning early. I have a 9:00 appointment with Dr. Dyno for a little tuning on the bike.

Sept 30th thru October 2nd:
Dealer pin ride, York Bike night, Fox43 Ride, Come check out our vendors, LED lights, Dr Dyno, Flying Pigwear, Jewelery, and more.
100 Arsenal Rd (Rt 30 & I-83 at exit 21B) York, PA.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am considering making the trip on Saturday. Its been a decade since being there but, I heard the vendor sections have been cut down drastically. If anyone has been there recently and could comment, would be appreciated!!!

·
Registered
594 Posts
I'm going tomorrow. With the exception of last year, traditionally stop at Hooter's for lunch. Then head over to the plant to check out the vendors, new bikes and maybe the factory tour. Weather permitting also head downtown for York Bike Night from 6 to 10 pm and enjoy the music.

·
Registered
74 Posts
The weather seems to be the best on Sunday and I'm 2 1/2 hours out. It would be a great first run on the new bike.

·
Registered
594 Posts
The weather seems to be the best on Sunday and I'm 2 1/2 hours out. It would be a great first run on the new bike.
The Open House only runs Thursday through Saturday. Stopped by this afternoon and did the factory tour. It was lame. There was no production going on so all we saw was work in progress. Suppose it's okay if you've never seen the plant but I've been through before and enjoyed seeing the employees building the bikes but not today.
:whistle:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts