V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read in a thread in the classifieds that you are suppose to introduce yourself before posting, and I have not. In all my years I have not been the best about rules but I am doing much better now as I age. I would rather take the path of least resistance these days so I hope you forgive me.
A little about me, I stared riding dirt bikes in the early 70s then I bought a 1970 Triumph in 74 after I moved out into my own place. I still have that old bike it hasnt run in a long time and finally quit leaking oil. I bought my 1st HD in 88 a sportster and have had a total of 4 HDs with my current ride a Ultra Classic. I live in Iowa (DEs Moines) and I am a carpenter. I have been married for 28 yrs to the same women (aint she lucky) Have 1 son 2 dogs and my wife and son have 2 cats. Thats it for now if you are interested in more info just ask. might answer might not:thanks:

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
Welcome to the board. That's pretty funny about your Triumph finally quit leaking oil. Actually, old time Harley owners know theirs is empty when their isn't an oil spot under it. Don't sweat the late intro. At least you got it before you hit 100.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the wonderland on two wheels known to the world as V-Twin Forum.Com.

You will find some great folks here.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Bigtwin101 said:
...In all my years I have not been the best about rules...
Me either. :beer4u: Post up often and enjoy!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts