V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
100th Road Glide
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like most can't leave a bike alone. Got to spend money to make it better or at least my own! If you only could keep one thing you have done to your bike what would it be?

G

·
FULLDRAWMIKE said:
I like most can't leave a bike alone. Got to spend money to make it better or at least my own! If you only could keep one thing you have done to your bike what would it be?
Easy! The odometer. I wouldn't trade the miles I've ridden for anything.

Harris

·
scooter coot
321 Posts
crash1292 said:
Nice Buck Dude!!!!!
I second that. How about some particulars on the buck?
As for me, the one thing I would keep is my nice new paint job.:cheers:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Harris said:
Easy! The odometer. I wouldn't trade the miles I've ridden for anything.

Harris
Harris,
That is such a great answer!!
Thanks for putting this all into perspective!

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
Engine/Exhaust Upgrade. Stock sucks IMHO. Sounds like a sewing machine and not much umph. ~!Awesome!

·
100th Road Glide
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Britt,

the buck scored 167'' Pope and Young points. 11 points due to a small kicker point off one base or he would be a perfect 10. He has 6 inch G1's 13 inch G2's and 10 inch G3's. Bases are 5 and 1/2 inchs around. He took overall largest buck taken by bow in Virginia last season. Shot him at about 12 yards with my Mathews LX and he went maybe 35 yds and I seen him go down. The most difficult time was getting down out of the tree with my climber after I seen him go down. The nerves went to crap after that.

As for the speedo answer, mine came with one, I hate you guys had to buy one! LOL Hope you bought a "purty" one!

·
Banned
873 Posts
The tassles. I love the way they stream in the breeze. Plus my wife wears them while waitressing.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Homarr said:
The tassles. I love the way they stream in the breeze. Plus my wife wears them while waitressing.
Waitressing?????

My wife wears those when she's stripping!!!!! Takes alot of talent to make those 20" tassels spin around!!!:boobies: :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Oh, and to answer the question....the paint. It is the one thing that is completely different that anyone elses.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Tough question. I could say the rider, the miles, drag pipes or chrome...

When it comes right down to it I could not give up either the 1200 kit or the chain to belt upgrade. Nope, gotta keep the pipes too. Crap! Shoot me.

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Ape bars. I've got a screwed up back and between 2 bikes have tried 5 different bars. I get done riding now and have no back pain. Apes baby!!:beer4u: :woohoo:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.