V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, anyone know an online source for one of these? I need to get my fuel straight and I really like the S&S, but a HD part for a discount is an even better deal. Please don't waste your time telling me how I should go carb. I have no intention of ever going back to carbed bikes. To each his own.

Thanks JT

·
Registered
767 Posts
I would imagine most dealers would be able to get you one.

On the flip side I still have a brand new in the package OEM MM ECM out in the garage. I got it as a spare when they could still be had figuring it would go obsolete. Unfortunately a deer wanted to go for a ride with me last summer and the bike is totalled. I do not think I will be needing it. Let me know if you want to go that route. Otherwse enjoy the MM EFI, it really wasn't as bad as some say.

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
It's a dealer only item. If you are interested in one complete with Pro Tune software with about 1/2 hour on it, send me a PM.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Old thread I know, but the VFI I got has a bad coil trigger. Anyone know a source for a new one or where you can get one repaired?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would imagine most dealers would be able to get you one.

On the flip side I still have a brand new in the package OEM MM ECM out in the garage. I got it as a spare when they could still be had figuring it would go obsolete. Unfortunately a deer wanted to go for a ride with me last summer and the bike is totalled. I do not think I will be needing it. Let me know if you want to go that route. Otherwse enjoy the MM EFI, it really wasn't as bad as some say.
any chance you still have that laying around and would want to sell it

·
Registered
767 Posts
any chance you still have that laying around and would want to sell it
I think that I saw the MM EFI parts bin when I was cleaning out the garage the other day. I should still have the ECM plus the upgrade air cleaner, harness, injectors, etc.
Is there a specific issue that you are trying to figure out, or do you know that you need the ECM?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts