V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Swms w/Bowlegged Women!
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody,

Last time I asked y'all for good custom bike shops in Dallas, you brought me Strokers with their nighty night :)

This time I come to you for assistance in any cool custom bike shops or bike places to visit while in Orlando, FL for the next three days...

Advice?

- T

·
Registered
490 Posts
I left the "Cleburgs" bout 1978. I would be more than happy to meet you for a beer and make a few phone calls to get you into some of the shops around here. I live between orlando and daytona beach. Hope to see ya' soon-Al

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Pitbull choppers is located just north of town on OBT (orange blossom trail). I worked for them while I was going to MMI. Nothing like strokers, but they'll have some cool customs on display, and their t-shirts are really cool looking.

Check 'em out at:
http://www.pitbullmotorcycles.com/

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Orlando HD is an ok dealership to check out.
Then theres East Coast Choppers and Petey G's custom choppers in LongWood. (about 10 minutes northeast of Orlando)
Ofcourse if your into customs, than you cant miss out on cruising over
to Billy Lanes place in Melbourne.
Theres plenty of Biker Bars as well. (if your into that scene)

·
Swms w/Bowlegged Women!
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Big Al,

I will take you up on that Thursday... I tried to PM you, but it looks like your box is full...

T

·
Registered
272 Posts
The best I can do is point you to some good bars and clubs. Don't know too much about bike shops out there though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts