V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a more serious note............ While out riding last night I had the most unfortunate accident with what I can only describe as the most HUGhmongess fly I've ever come across in my life!!!

Woke up this morning with what I can only remember is called 'short memory erm? term? loss..s' :eek:

NOW for the crunchy biscuit!!!
I CAN'T ACCESS my personal home page!!!!! :eek:

Knowing the kind of caliber of people we have in here, I was tinkering (as the Irish do...) with the idea that somebody would be quite sufficient at the tinkering of..........(heckin!!!!!!!)

Let me explain. Short term memory LOSS! :eek:

I can't remember.............. A. User name.
B. Password.

Can any of you GOOD folks tamper with my computers security bits an pieces to find me my Brains LONG LOST passwor??? wat? etc.

My Home page URL is www.h-dnet.com

:D ;) :D ;) :D :D :D

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Harleyhog, your host should be able to tell you or at least they should be able to reset them to whatever you want. That is of course if you remember who your host is! :D

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Call their tech support people. After a few questions, to maybe include how you paid for your service and the credit card used (if one was used) they can reset your password.

Also, they should have taken a "clue" from you. Either way, they can help you out via voice!

Good Luck:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Just some twisted irish humor, that site is the proprietary HD network used for dealer communication, technical and otherwise.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Oh... Now I feel like the fool :)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Yeah, have a Happy Birthday JFScheck!
:D

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Happy birthday too.....:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
I can get in there! :D But you CAN'T!

You have to be part of a Dealers Staff to gain access into there. Don't worry theres not much to see in there.

calvin3

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
calvin3 said:
I can get in there! :D But you CAN'T!

You have to be part of a Dealers Staff to gain access into there. Don't worry theres not much to see in there.
calvin3
Well share what tech tip bulletins and service bulletins there is or you're gonna STAY lonely! :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wyodude said:

harleyhog,

If you are a member of Preacher's TC88 group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HarleyTC88/) you can go to the files section and view all TC88-related TSBs.

wyo
Already been there, grabbed all the info and filed it.
Just trying to hoover up additional stuff that might be floatin around.

:D

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
If you requested Windows to remember your password then it resides there unless you deleted all of your cookies.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
JimmyK said:
If you requested Windows to remember your password then it resides there unless you deleted all of your cookies.
Huh?...........:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts