V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife just brought it to my attention that since my bike went in the shop yesterday, I have done nothing but read these forums and post. She says I am in danger of becoming an Internet Geek. LoL. ARRRGGGHHH, I want my Rod back.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I hate to bring mine into the shop because I know it will be there for at least a week. Don't know why after a year of production the dealer can't stock parts for these damn things. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Fugly, I hear exactly what you're saying. Ever since I ordered my bike on 3 June (still waiting) I've been in books and the internet trying to learn / keep from going bonkers. HA!
I hear my wife asking, "where's your father?" Then my son says, "he's on the computer". Then she'll come down and say, "when is your bike coming in? --I'll sure be glad when it does -- what are you doing -- you never spent this much time surfin' before" HA! This forum and other good reading material keep me from going over the edge HA! I'm hooked!
I still ride my metric bikes but when I hear that Harley sound it makes me wish I had mine.
Hope you get your bike back soon -- you GEEK! HA!

·
Registered
603 Posts
I've been having withdrawal for the last 2 weeks, which have seemed like a month. I have gotten a lot of chores done that I have put off for a long time.

JMS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.