1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
07', 04', 03', & 02
1,099 Posts
Awsome post...no trailered show queen bikes back in the day:hystria:

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
That's some pretty cool nostalgic '50s two-wheeled Americana in those photos.

·
Knower of Stuff
1,978 Posts
Those boys could ride and they used their bikes like they were intended to be used. Ride the wheels off them and have fun. How many out there have done a power slide on your Harley. I have, but I have never gotten air like that, at least not on my Harley.
Thanks for sharing the post.

·
Banned
873 Posts
That's the kinda fun I've only experienced from a 400cc honda...don't think I'd have the nerve to jump my harley, let alone cross a stream.

But I don't know, is it becuase the stupid harley cost thousands, and I'm still paying on it?!?

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
Nice pics, but I don't call growing up in the 50's the simple life. I will stick to modern convienience and oh yeah, ROADS. :)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fatb0y said:
Nice pics, but I don't call growing up in the 50's the simple life. I will stick to modern convienience and oh yeah, ROADS. :)
Lol. Simpler not easier.
Instead of sitting infront of a PC those guys were............riding hard.:beer4u:

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
Cool pics thanks for sharing. Man I baby the sh!t out of my bike...........

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I have a freind who I was expecting to be in those photos. He's done many of the things in those photos and is about the age where he could of been in them. things he's done, air on a Harley, dirt trail on a Harley ( saw that last year ), rode standing on the seat with no hands. I'm waiting to see about knee deep in snow and water. great photos.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Thanks for reposting those pics. I happened across those about a year ago and have been looking for them ever since. For some reason, folks just don't believe me when I tell em bout guys jumping Harleys and crossing streams. :dunno:

darrell

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
:clap: Awesome pics. Can't imagine trying to bull my FatBoy through that kind of terrain, crossing streams, or jumping with her. WTF, I won't even put her on gravel!

Lefty

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
Lefty said:
:clap: Awesome pics. Can't imagine trying to bull my FatBoy through that kind of terrain, crossing streams, or jumping with her. WTF, I won't even put her on gravel!

Lefty
I agree with that. I think I will stick to the open road that has asphalt or concrete. :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts