V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2005 Road King Classic. It is in excellent condition. I have $40,000 invested in this bike. I will post photos under dave's road king in the photos section if it will let me.

I do have the 7 year extended warranty from Harley, which is transferrable. The starting price is 25,000.00. This bike completely stock is out the door at the dealer for 22K, then the 7 year warranty is another 1800.00 which totals up at 23,800.00.

All engine work was done at Orange County Harley Davidson at 10,000 miles, so there is only 5 thousand miles on heads, jugs, and pistons. I have all service records for oil changes as well as the 10K mile service. I have always used Synthetic oil for the engine, primary, and transmission. The service on the bike was always done befor it was needed.

Here is what has been done to the bike and what accessories are on the bike. I have included price to show what has been invested into each item.

-Custom flat paint with a satin clear coat from Rock and Roll Custom Paint $1500.00

-Screamin Eagle HTCC heads and HTCC pistons, 211 cam, adjustable push rods, racing ignition module. Includes parts and labor $4500.00

-Screamin Eagle 6 Speed Transmission $2500.00

-Legends Air Ride suspension with gauge $1600.00

-Thunderheader 2 into 1 with falsee. Ceramic coated black. $950.00

-Custom powder coated wheels. Flat black powder coated rim and spokes, with chrome nipples and chrome hub. $1,000.00

- Wild 1 Chubby 16" ape hangers with poly bushings and black coated stainless steel braided brake and clutch lines and internal wiring. $1000.00

-Harley premium oil cooler. $300.00

-Nostalgic face speedo/tach combo. $450.00

-Road King classic tour pak. I have added a keyed lock to the tour pak as well. With hardware. $850.00

-Corbin Classic Solo seat. $400.00

-Adjure headlamp and spotlights. $300.00

-Goodson Air Cleaner. $200.00

-Custom Copper Dash. $150.00

-Comfort profile rear crash bars, powder coated trim rings, Chrome lower fork legs, Chrome uppers, rear light bar, laydown license plate, chrome levers, Harley grips. Approx. $1500.00

The only reason I am selling this bike is because I want to get a touring bike with fairing, radio, etc. I have taken excellent care of this bike and it is a real head turner.

You can buy a new bike with 7 year warranty for about 23,800.00 or this bike with $40,000.00 invested for a couple thousand more than the new one.

Feel free to email me with any questions and I will do my best to answer them for you.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pictures of old school Road King for sale thread 2005

Here is the rest of the pics. Feel free to email me at [email protected].

1 - 2 of 2 Posts