V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been riding since 1967, started out on dirt bikes, running enduro's and flattracks. Got my first HD in 1970, a 69 XLCH, which I road until 1972, when I got an FLH, AND 6 BAGS OF OIL DRY. Traded it off in 1987 for a new evo FLHS, which I still have, next came a 1996 FLHTCU, and a month ago, a 2006 FXSTBI Nightrain.
I have been active in HOG since 1986, and helped start the ILLOWA chapter in Davenport Ia, in 1987.
I am also involved in a land speed record motorcycle team, which currently holds 9 land speed records, at both Maxton N.C. and at the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah. We were the first 750cc carburated bike of any brand to go 150+ mph on gas. { XR750 Harley}.

My wife and I love to ride, and most of our free time is spent on the bikes. My son-in-law bought a new Fatboy last fall, and we are looking forward to spending some seat time with him and my daughter this coming summer.
Old No. 7

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Cool, needed a theme song, actually my tag comes from a certain beverage I enjoy, from Tennesee, that Mr. Daniels concocts, and the song is perfect....Old No. 7:beer4u:

·
Living for the ride
1,351 Posts
:wootdnc: Welcome to VTF. Lots of info, bs, and good people. Sounds to me like you have lots of info to share also.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. sounds like you bring a wealth of knowledge to share with you.

Good luck and ride safe.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on all of the LS records!!! Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts