V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two passions; my 2001 Road King Classic and my 1991 Corvette. I have been on Corvetteforum.com for a couple of months and it occurred to me there must be a forum for Harleys!!! A quick inquiry to Google and here I am. I have been a biker for about 20 years and a Harley owner/rider for about 10. I have had my current bike for about 4 months and have put aobut 4000 miles on it during that period. I hope to go to Daytona in March 03, but that would be a long ride from Austin, Texas. I look forward to a lot of good info from this forum!!:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ruidoso is one of my favorite places and I wish I could make it, but I guess I will just have to ride around in the Hill Country. I am originally form Midland, so I have been to Sweetwater several times. If you are ever out this way let me know and I can take you on some awesome rides.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just found out this week that I am being transfered to Carlsbad New Mexico. I will be real close to Ruidoso and all that great riding in the mountains. :D Can't wait to get up there this weekend. It should be nice and cool up there. I hope to find some awsome rides in New Mexico when I get moved out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts