V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from downunder , I'm from the Gold Coast Queensland , East coast of Australia , about half way up the Eastern seaboard .
Been riding since 1962 , first Harley in 1963 and have had twenty Harleys and one Buell since . My current ride is a 99 95" FLHR wich has many modifications and is now too good to sell or trade on a new bike . I am a motor mechanic by trade , however I have not practiced my trade for many years , A close friend has a Motorcycle repair shop and dyno and I spend a fair bit of time with him on diagnostic problems . When the Twin Cam came out I bought mine and we have used this bike as a guinnea pig for all the HD and aftermarket products that became available . My information is available to everyone , just ask !!

·
Registered
688 Posts
xrystl
When I saw your post mentioning you had an FLHR I just had to say HI!!! Mine will be here in Nov. Being somewhat new to the Bagger scene, I have quite a few questions I would like to hit you up with. I know... You just got here, and this guy wants to pick your brain right away. What can I say? I got an itch that can't be scratched until Nov. and a fever for information.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Xrystl; welcome to the board I am sure with the experience you have gained you will be a true asset to all of us, and it's great you are will to share your knowledge with us.

If I may, could you also please post something on the Twin Cam Tech board outline some of your different experiences and any issues you may have encountered with the Twin Cam motor?

This is great, you found us and again welcome.

Dave

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cromagnum said:
xrystl
When I saw your post mentioning you had an FLHR I just had to say HI!!! Mine will be here in Nov. Being somewhat new to the Bagger scene, I have quite a few questions I would like to hit you up with. I know... You just got here, and this guy wants to pick your brain right away. What can I say? I got an itch that can't be scratched until Nov. and a fever for information.
cromagnum , feel free to e-mail me with any info that you require ( [email protected] ) I,m on line daily . Regards X .

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Welcome to the site. Are you the same xrystl that posts on the JP Cycle site?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dave51 said:
Welcome to the site. Are you the same xrystl that posts on the JP Cycle site?
Yep , and also on Hawg ryders . Thanks for the welcome Dave .

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the forum, xrystl! Glad you found this site. As stated earlier, we all are happy another experienced wrench joined the forum. Being new to Harley's and street bikes, I am crazy enough to purchase a Road King as my first street bike. I will definately be picking your brain on certain issues. Hope you don't mind. Welcome again. J.T.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JT thanks for the welcome , you won't be dissapointed with the RK which is probably HDs best allrounder , feel free to ask any questions
Regards X .

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,xrstl !

Glad you joined us,Thanks for the offer to share your knowledge with us,very nice of you.

A person with your experience is indeed an asset to this forum.

Looking forward to your posts.
guido

1 - 10 of 10 Posts