V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday while tooling down the raod on a major arterial I just happen to look over in the right hand lane beside me was this old man about 90 years old hunched over the steering wheel of a 65 Chevy station wagon with a oxygen tube around his nose. He looked like death warmed over. Makes ya shudder at the thought of someone like that owning a drivers lisence. Talk about worried. I thought to myself its time to get away from this dude before he has a heart attack and crashes into me. One of those rare occassions when you see somone on the road that shouldn't be.

·
Registered
6 Posts
a few months ago, someone with a oxygen mask driving a pickup pulled into my cousin's driveway, looked around frantically and then slumped over the steering wheel.

The guy had emphasyma (sic) from smoking, hence the oxygen, decided that he didn't want to quit smoking, so kept smoking.

While smoking in his truck while using oxygen, he burnt the surface of his lungs to a crisp on one drag of the cigarette. Unable to breath, he expired in the drivers seat of his pickup. At least he had enough time to pull off the road safely.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts