V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
There is a large crowd that says the government is coming to get our guns and is getting more and more restrictive about our right to bear arms. I say it's BS. The government is getting less and less restrictive about carrying guns.

I'm sure lots of people will post specific politicians that are trying to restrict guns but overall I stand by my words.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,352 Posts
There is a large crowd that says the government is coming to get our guns and is getting more and more restrictive about our right to bear arms. I say it's BS. The government is getting less and less restrictive about carrying guns.

I'm sure lots of people will post specific politicians that are trying to restrict guns but overall I stand by my words.
Pelosi's pimping a bill right now that could have you prosecuted for just letting someone else hold a gun you own, among other things.

Feel better?

joe

·
Registered
631 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Pelosi's pimping a bill right now that could have you prosecuted for just letting someone else hold a gun you own, among other things.

Feel better?

joe
Pelosi is an idiot.

·
Registered
494 Posts

Sometimes I think the only crowd fighting for our 2nd amendment rights is the NRA.. If you don't belong sign up today..
I watched the citizens in Venezuela fighting for food the other day on TV.. They only had rocks to throw.. That's the way governments want to keep the peasants ability to fight the " enemy within"....

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Hmmm... I wonder if Pelosi has a protection detail??? Bitch flies from CA to DC every week on our dime. She must have some type of protection in between - that we also pay for. Seems to me like she's rubbing sh!t in the eyes of her own constituents.

Not enough guns in the right hands. We're outnumbered. F**k being reactive. It gets too many good people killed. Be proactive. Be "situationally self-offensive". Turn the tables on the untrained adversary. Be responsible. Carry the means to protect yourself and your family. Be ready and committed to do violence. They choose the time. They choose the place. The Police won't be there when it happens. It's a mindset. As Gen. James Mattis once said, "be polite, be courteous - but have a plan to kill everyone you meet".

Just like riding a motorcycle. Sometimes you just have to be aggressive.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I watched the citizens in Venezuela fighting for food the other day on TV.. They only had rocks to throw.. That's the way governments want to keep the peasants ability to fight the " enemy within"....
… and I saw today that Maduro cut the electric distribution grid... They're in the dark.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,352 Posts
Pelosi is an idiot.
You think?

I think she knows exactly what she's doing. I think she's a criminal.

Of course, both things could be true.

joe

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,352 Posts
Sometimes I think the only crowd fighting for our 2nd amendment rights is the NRA.. If you don't belong sign up today..
You need to check out the GOA (Gun Owners of America). They're way more hard core and uncompromising about the Second Ammendment than the NRA is.

joe

·
Premium Member
14,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
You think?

I think she knows exactly what she's doing. I think she's a criminal.

Of course, both things could be true.

joe
Yup--she is, she knows and she is still an idiot.
Look how she is handling her own party right now.
She should squash this stuff before its gets throttle.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts