V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recall see someone in a post asking about replacement body panel and if there were any in carbon fiber. Just couldn’t find the post when I found the source information for you.

Anyway for those that maybe interested there is now a company that makes carbon fiber panels for the V-Rod. They come in 3-color combo’s regular black CF, silver flames on black CF and silver. I have no idea why everyone thinks these things look so much better with flames, but it’s available. Each kit has five panels, front and rear fender, topside vent covers (those are the things in front of the air box where the intake is located) and it appears an over lay for the gas tank (air box). All parts are replacement parts other than the air box - gas tank. This stuff isn’t cheap $1100-$1500, and is put out by American Sport Bike www.americansportbike.com and their phone number is (760) 946-3379.

Oh along those same lines did anyone see the V-Rod that someone had on eBay last week that had all polished panels? Someone paid and had all the aluminum polished, to a high shine. It maybe on eBay again because it did make reserve and didn’t sell. I guess it’s just me but I like the brushed look, but each to there own.

Hope this helps whom ever it was that asked the question.

Dave

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
22,089 Posts
Here's the pic, don't know if it does justice

Don't know if the pic does the bike justice, but It's fun to see what is just the tip of the iceberg for the future of customizing these bikes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.