V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo to all, been posting in the other areas for a while so I guess I better introduce myself. All by friends call me Frydaddy, been in the Navy for 18 yrs now playing ROand then Flight Engineer for TACAMO in OK for the last 12 of that. Bought my 1st bike in 77-78 a TS-185. Then a Kaw 750 two lunger in '79 and a 750 LTD in '81, still have that one although it's in need of a major rework. Now that the daughter is able to take care of herself and almost done with HS, the Mrs and I decided it was time to start riding again. Found a '96 Heritage Softail Classic last March @ Freedom Cycles in OKC and we proceeded to put 12k on it before the year clocked out. If you're ever passing through OKC and need to work on your bike, need some coffee or a place to rest drop me a message here and if I'm not out flying we can get you fixed up.:cheers:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum!! First of all, thanks for your service. {salute( Lots of great info here. Congrats on the Heritage. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Welcome to the board

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome FD.

Cool job you have and thanks for doing it.

Congrats on the bike and welcome to the VTF

·
Retired Air Force
339 Posts
Welcome to the forum. And as stated earlier thanks for you service.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.