V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new Anniversary Road King and am surprised at how unlike my previous Harleys it is. Seems more like my Excelsior Henderson than a Harley, but I'll learn to live with it. Been riding fifty one years on Harleys, Yamahas, Beemers, Hondas, Triumphs, a Kawasaki, a Matchless, a URAL and my original Whizzer... heading to Florence, AL this weekend, but bringing my W650 instead of the Road King.... The RK won't fit into my horse trailer next to the horse I'm taking...
Roll Tide!

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
hello and welcome!

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Welcome. :)
You have certainly had some great bikes. :thumbsup:
As I recall, the Excelsior Hendersons, of 1999-2001?, were fantastic. True or false?

·
Banned
5,329 Posts
johngary said:
Just bought a new Anniversary Road King and am surprised at how unlike my previous Harleys it is. Seems more like my Excelsior Henderson than a Harley, but I'll learn to live with it. Been riding fifty one years on Harleys, Yamahas, Beemers, Hondas, Triumphs, a Kawasaki, a Matchless, a URAL and my original Whizzer... heading to Florence, AL this weekend, but bringing my W650 instead of the Road King.... The RK won't fit into my horse trailer next to the horse I'm taking...
Roll Tide!
sounds like life is good

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
johngary said:
Roll Tide!
:welcome:

Posting here first helps keep the spam down.

Enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts