V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I'm Paid Up...
1,732 Posts
I've bought oil from George for many years and theres always the same problem !!!

THE SHIPMENT IS ON THE DOOR THE VERY NEXT DAY, which doesn't allow me any time for procrastination.

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
I've bought oil from George for many years and theres always the same problem !!!

THE SHIPMENT IS ON THE DOOR THE VERY NEXT DAY, which doesn't allow me any time for procrastination.
And I'll bet you don't have to pay sales tax as it comes from Las Vegas. Living in N. Nevada I do, damnit.

·
VTF Site Sponsor
2,241 Posts
If I recall, they recently are adding tax to the order. Originally they did not.
Guys thanks for all the positive words. A few years ago I could save you the sales tax, but since Amsoil has dealers in every state the loop hole was closed. Amsoil falls under the nexus tax law and I can't do it now. All states will soon find loop holes that they can close from internet retailers, as they are agressively seeking ways to find new revenue.
george

·
Registered
5 Posts
For those of thinking of being a dealer George is awesome to deal with I know, I am under him don't know how I would have done with out his help.

Bill

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts
Just got my 2 cases from George and as always, he is a pleasure to deal with and the oil gets here quickly.. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
After a few emails, and a phone conversation, I placed an order with George. It literally arrived at my doorstep within 24 hours! Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.

·
VTF Site Sponsor
2,241 Posts
How much a case does george charge ?
Call or e-mail me for your cost to your doorstep. AMSOIL does not allow me to post prices unless it is at retail.
george

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Do you offer a 12qt Harley oil change case , say 8qts 20-50 oil , 2 trans and 2 primary. That's enough for 2 complete fluid changes.

A local shop does this and says it works out good for him.

·
VTF Site Sponsor
2,241 Posts
Do you offer a 12qt Harley oil change case , say 8qts 20-50 oil , 2 trans and 2 primary. That's enough for 2 complete fluid changes.

A local shop does this and says it works out good for him.
We don't package it as such, but you can order any amount. Amsoil does have an oil change kit now that comes with 4 quarts of 25W 50, a chrome oil filter, and an O ring packing for the drain plug. Let me know if you any other questions and or ready to have me order for you.
george

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
georgedouglas
V-Twin Forum
V-Twin Harley Davidson forum. Discussion on V-Twin Harley Davidson motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide, Softail, Sportster, and more.
Full Forum Listing