V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,475 Posts
Your too deep. The best thing for anybody that has that type of worrysome mind is to peal open the oil filter. Look for metalic particals. Use a black light if you want but realy its over kill. Do what you want to feal right but even some of the best engine builders simply use the oil filter test to check things on a new build.

· Registered
1,475 Posts
Agcatman said:

Hehe, you think I have a worrisome mind? No way. If I had a worrisome mind there is no way I'd be able to do what I do. If you're ever up this way be sure and stop in and say hello. I'll take you up for a plane ride and we'll see who's worrisome when we land. :) Anyway thanks for the comments.
I ant worried about it. Fly around in an SH3 Sea King with chip lights going on&off everywhere - no problem. Thing is when you relie on air as your safety cusion its a hole new world, and we all know that PM/SM/100hour ect is the MAJOR reason for much of the aircraft safety that exist in the industry. Aplying such a test on any motorcycle would put you in a leage of your own I think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.