V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let you Buckeye fans know A.D. Farrow's will be selling a Buckeye V-Rod. They are only making 14 for the 14 wins. The bikes are
licensed through Ohio State University. This will be the only 14 made for all of the United States. I talked to Tyler Baird who is the financing guy there and he said the bikes will have around $9,000 in accessories on them. The bike will be painted like the Buckeyes helmet with the buckeye leaves on it. They are using the anodized V-Rods to make the 14. He said the bike will cost at least $30,000. I wish I had the $$$$ to get one:( Just wanted to let you guys know just in case there is some buckeyes fans with some $$$ to burn. Let me know if anyone gets one. I guess they will have one on display soon. They had a big party Thursday night and had one there but i didnt get a chance to make it there. Well cant wait to go see them:)

Here is a link to Farrow's site http://www.adfarrow.com/

Thanks,
Harley4Life
:cool:

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what are you talking about??

Michigan State is different than University of Michigan!!! Get your sh*t straight if you are going to bust my balls. lol

OSU fans could give a rat's a$$ about Michigan State :D

Go Bucks:)

Harley4Life

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No you should check your facts before you post DJW:)
OSU has beat University of Michigan 2 years in a row. We have a new coach that beat them up in Ann Arbor his 1st year coaching. Now his 2nd year as coach he went to the national championship to beat the number 1 ranked team in the country:) So stop being a hater lol

Go Buckeyes

Oh by the way none of this matters anyway. This post was made for people who wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to have a collector's item!!!!!!

Harley4Life

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.