V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let you Buckeye fans know A.D. Farrow's will be selling a Buckeye V-Rod. They are only making 14 for the 14 wins. The bikes are
licensed through Ohio State University. This will be the only 14 made for all of the United States. I talked to Tyler Baird who is the financing guy there and he said the bikes will have around $9,000 in accessories on them. The bike will be painted like the Buckeyes helmet with the buckeye leaves on it. They are using the anodized V-Rods to make the 14. He said the bike will cost at least $30,000. I wish I had the $$$$ to get one:( Just wanted to let you guys know just in case there is some buckeyes fans with some $$$ to burn. Let me know if anyone gets one. I guess they will have one on display soon. They had a big party Thursday night and had one there but i didnt get a chance to make it there. Well cant wait to go see them:)

Here is a link to Farrow's site http://www.adfarrow.com/

Thanks,
Harley4Life
:cool:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Too bad they don't make a University of Michigan model :D Go BLUE:D :D

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Count me in for the Michigan State Univ. model (well, not if it's 30K!)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what are you talking about??

Michigan State is different than University of Michigan!!! Get your sh*t straight if you are going to bust my balls. lol

OSU fans could give a rat's a$$ about Michigan State :D

Go Bucks:)

Harley4Life

·
»Charter Member«
280 Posts
MUST ATTACH PIC

You guys can't keep talkin bout all of these trick bikes you are seeing without giving us a peek. Come on - you are killin us! Heh Heh - - -

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup

They might end up posting a pic of one of them on the dealer's site.
The link is in my 1st post.

Harley4Life:cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Should'nt the bikes be half Ohio State and half Iowa Hawkeye colors.
We all know if Iowa would of played Ohio State you would only need 13 bikes. But 13 would be rarer than 14. So they could ask $32000.00 a piece. They will probably go pretty quick though, I'm sure some OSU alumni will just happen to have an extra V-Rod or 2 that will end up in the hands of a incoming freshman or a returning player. lol or maybe not?
I wondered about a Tampa Bay Buccaneers edition, I guess I'm going to have to build that one myself. XXXVII SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Iowa Hawkeye lol

They wouldnt have been able to beat Miami. We all know the better team went to the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No you should check your facts before you post DJW:)
OSU has beat University of Michigan 2 years in a row. We have a new coach that beat them up in Ann Arbor his 1st year coaching. Now his 2nd year as coach he went to the national championship to beat the number 1 ranked team in the country:) So stop being a hater lol

Go Buckeyes

Oh by the way none of this matters anyway. This post was made for people who wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to have a collector's item!!!!!!

Harley4Life

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Just a quick update for all you Buckeye fans. I spoke to the guy doing the paint work for the AD Farrows bikes at the Dyno Drags today there is one one display at Farrows now but it is just a quicky job with stickers etc.
he said he was supposed to be done with the first to sets this week.
Kevin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts