V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
swmnkdinthervr posted that there is a bike show in Fredericksburg today.

Now I have this hair up my arse urging me to go. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Supposed to snow (30% chance of flurries), but....

I'm gonna do it anyhow (ride down that is :yes:).

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
wyodude said:
swmnkdinthervr posted that there is a bike show in Fredericksburg today.

Now I have this hair up my arse urging me to go. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Supposed to snow (30% chance of flurries), but....

I'm gonna do it anyhow (ride down that is :yes:).

I'm with you. Just changed the oil in the bike, and need to warm up the engine (if not my body)! Trouble is I have my daughter's soccer game to go to in an hour. But on the off chance I can break out of here by noon, when are you going down?

G

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
It's official. Chance of snow is 100%! I'd be :mad: if my bike was done but I guess I'll just go down in the truck anyway. Heater on and all.:blurpan:

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GPO03FatBoy said:
I'm with you. Just changed the oil in the bike, and need to warm up the engine (if not my body)! Trouble is I have my daughter's soccer game to go to in an hour. But on the off chance I can break out of here by noon, when are you going down?

G
Sorry I missed your post. I left a little after 10 am, traffic sucked and I got there about 11:45. I stayed for about an hour. The Arlen Ness display was pretty cool. Everything else was the same old same old.

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
wyodude said:
Sorry I missed your post. I left a little after 10 am, traffic sucked and I got there about 11:45. I stayed for about an hour. The Arlen Ness display was pretty cool. Everything else was the same old same old.
I ended up not pushing it. Watched my daughter's game, finished the oil change on the bike, and did some remodeling work on the basement. I figured I'd go down tomorrow morning. But seeing how unimpressed you were, maybe I'll pass on this one. I'll see how the weather looks in the AM.

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
Like Wyo said, other than the Ness area, it was nothing great. The place is too small for a bike show.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts