V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Readers of American Iron have seen a couple installments detailing HD's build up of an '02 Electra Glide that will be raffled off on the closing Sunday of Bikeweek.

I bought two tickets (only 4999 will be sold). The odds are far better than lotto games and somebody has to win.

Any of you guys ever participate?

wyo

PS - you can check it out HERE

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Yeah, I've been buying one ticket, maybe every other year or so since they've been doing it, depending on what they are building. I'm kinda like you, figured what the hell, take a chance.

Now, all I gotta do is win. Still can't make my mind up if I like that color though.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I've flushed 50 bucks down the drain for less reasons :)
I wish I could have all the money back that I've blown at the blackjack tables and in topless bars across this great country of ours !!!!! :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I get tickets from ABATE of FL-
they are only 5 bux a ticket, they also set a reasonable sale limit and it is for a new Dyna with all taxes paid- I usually get 5 a year.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I bought a couple last year when my bud Mark from Bpt Ct built the give away bike but have not purchased any this year yet. Sure would be nice to get a call tellen you, yer new free bike is waiting. I never get any dam calls like that. :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts