V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Keep the rubber side down
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please take a minute out of your busy lives to remember Phoenix Police Officer Nick Erfle. Nick was killed in the line of duty yesterday after stopping a shitbag for jaywalking. The guy gave a false name and he subsequently shot Nick in the head and killed him. Nick leaves behind a wife and two small children.

·
Twist it, pop it, burn it
161 Posts
Thats fckud up.
Prayers from here..

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
A simple contact turns into the death of a LEO,that's happening far to often these days. Thoughts and prayers from me and mine.

·
In disguise
2,758 Posts
Prayer sent from here for Officer Erfle and his family.

I can't help but think about this recent thread:

http://www.v-twinforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112565

... in which some posters on this forum went off about how LEO's had bad attitudes and harassed innocent people. I just wonder if Officer Erfle was a bit too casual in stopping a Jaywalker--who would have thought a jaywalker would pull out a gun and kill somebody?

This is why I don't worry about a police officer taking control of a situation--If they have an attitude when say, they stop me for speeding, it's for good reason. I give them a bye. They never know who they are getting involved with. Who's in the SUV with the tinted windows, a soccer mom in a hurry or a couple of latino gang members? Who's in the big Mercedes doing 60 in a 45, Joe Business late for a meeting or a druggie fresh from a carjacking?

Was this jaywalker a clean citizen who just made a mistake, or a dirtbag with a gun? Officer Erfle let his guard down just for an instant and it cost him his life. A terrible shame.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Our prayers go out to Nick's family and friends.

I do hope all of us think of things like this the next time we are stopped and be patient with the officer trying to do his/her job.

RT

·
Livin' Free Indeed
1,052 Posts
Today we find out the murderer is an ILLEGAL ALIEN WHO'D ALREADY BEEN DEPORTED ONCE, but who is back again.

I SAY EXEXUTE HIM. He won't be coming back to commit any more crimes on our soil.

·
<><
3,971 Posts
Senseless crime. My heart & prayers go out to that family as they try to rectify all this in their minds.

·
Keep the rubber side down
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AzFAL said:
Today we find out the murderer is an ILLEGAL ALIEN WHO'D ALREADY BEEN DEPORTED ONCE, but who is back again.

I SAY EXEXUTE HIM. He won't be coming back to commit any more crimes on our soil.
No need to waste taxpayers' money on executing him. Phoenix PD SAU officers did that yesterday when they found him in a carjacked vehicle. One shot, one kill.

·
In disguise
2,758 Posts
Carjacked vehicle. Yet another victim out there somewhere.

Sounds like a good use of a bullet.

Still doesn't bring him back to his widow and fatherless children.

·
Registered
822 Posts
So long brother. My prayers and condolences for your family.

a brother in blue

·
Registered
967 Posts
So sad to hear. Bless his family.

I hope the guy who shot him rots in hell. I know that statement doesn't help the cops wife and children, but it makes me feel better to say it.

·
ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,954 Posts
I absolutely hate hearing about a cop who put their life on the line every day being taken out by a piece of sh*t like that. At least the dirtbag got his in the end.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Office Nick and his loved ones...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Prayers offered from here for both the officer and his family.

I am so tired of hearing about an officer getting shot and once again its an illegal oops I mean undocumented American. Bet if a politician was the one on the street putting it on the line we would have a lot tougher laws.

You other LEO watch your back and sides and fronts you do a thankless job.

·
Winter SUCKS
1,353 Posts
Thoughts and prayers sent for Officer Erfle and his family. Such a senseless killing.

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
Prayers from NY for Officer Erfle, his family and friends.​

1 - 20 of 28 Posts