V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 908 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K guys would be really nice if you posted a picture of your self ... so we can get an idea of who were talking too!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Umm. I was gonna link to the picture of me sporting wood in EAYOR, so you would know who you're really talking to but I cant figure out how to do it. Being the computer genius that I am.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS tWINCAMZZ FOR POSTING.... I THOUGHT I'D TAKE A CHANCE TO SEE IF ANY OF YOU LURKERS WOULD POST!! DAMN I LOVE A GUY IN CHAPS!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HEY MR. COMPUTER GENIUS... I'M SURE YOU'LL FIGURE IT OUT!!

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Oh now we are getting somewhere!!! This is what I was asking for in EAYOR. I could really care less about those pretty boy pics over there. I want to see real bikers in chaps!!! Thanks so much, twincamzz! Looking real good!:D

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Deb... I gotta agree with you on the pretty boy pictures... to each their own... but they do nothing for me.... They look too gay for me.... ( hope I don't offend any one with that comment)! I love the rough look... I want some hair on the face.. and chest... and throw on the chaps...... ohhhhhhh Real Bikers for me too!

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
ahhhhhhh, 4 day growth of hair on a mans face is always stimulating;) yum!!

hey men in chaps are great too! thanks for posting the pic. its GREAT!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Twincamzz, did you do the Gap on the Harley? My husband wants to go there and ride it but I am guessing he wants to do it on his sportsbike, An Aprillia, but I was wondering how it was on a Harley.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn you removed it... every body will be saying ..what is she talking about...what the heck is she smoking??? well it WAS some good stuff... a pic was posted but no one was there!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Me a year ago at a bike show. I should be visible now :)

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks jockeyshift... they may have thought I was losing my mind.... that happened a few years ago...

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Sorry about that Harleygirl. I can't help but laugh. You think your losing your mind? I lost everything, thats why I was invisible.:D

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What can I say NCFat Boy... I'm burned out from wayyyyy back !! Stress has helped out too... along with chasing my young-uns.... Nice looking Striper!! You too!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NCFatBoy... what part of n.C you from??... I used to live in Kitty Hawk for a few years.

1 - 20 of 908 Posts