V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all......

Bought my first Harley this week, an '04 Dyna. I was originally going to buy an '06 Sportster but was recommended by some local Harley fans to get a second-hand Dyna instead.

I've been riding bikes for over 15 years, mainly plastic crotch rockets but also some old *** and British classics. I moved to New Zealand from the UK last April and decided that cruzin' around in the sun here would be fun.

So far I love the Dyna and it's much nicer to ride than I first imagined. It already has SEII slip-ons and wire wheels. Next step is an SE air filter and re-jet. Still polishing it at the moment (can't believe it's come to this... must be middle age). Just fitted a rev counter to make me feel a bit more at home :yes:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have a freind that went to New Zeeland on vacation, he said it's a beautiful place with very freindly people.

good luck and ride safe.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the Dyna!! Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Another Kiwi

Hi there glad to see another kiwi here..where in nz are you? I am in Wgtn....welcome to the site..its a good one :wavey:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I joined HOG when I bought the bike in December....there is a big HOG get together on 21st I think at Kaitoke..but I am away for that..........we will have to catch up for a ride................:chopper:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts