V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night and this AM the news was all about the Jews that were stabbed with the Machete in New York city..

Can hardly find anything about it now, after a "suspect" has been caught...
He is not what the MSM keeps telling us who the Mass killers are.....

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
The Jewish leader announced they will push forward with faith?

Now I'm not no expert here but I would think he'd know the history of how WII went for his people?

I'd expect he should have said we will be pushing forward with faith that our people need to be prepared for future events!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like the "Good guys with Guns" post on here? Sure fixed that problem quick didn't they.... No CAIR lawyers involved in that one......

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
I worked for a Jewish family business in Jersey City NJ. They dealt in parking lots and parking garages where you pay an enormous amount of money to park your car for 2 hrs. They were the best employers I ever had. They would order BLT's from the deli with extra extra lean bacon.lol. They can hire security, but I don't think they can be Jewish if in the temple with guns. Maybe someone of the faith can weigh in. The Jews carry a heavy burden because everyone thinks the Jews killed Jesus which isn't true if one studies the Bible instead of listening to the preacher who is giving his opinion. Jesus stopped the corrupt temple money lenders and those selling offerings. This pissed off the 'mafia' who plotted his demise couldn't just off him so they told the Romans he was the son of God which couldn't be because Ceasar was the living God. The Romans killed him, but they no longer around so it is easier to blame the Jews.

Do you know why so many Jews play the violin?
Because it is too hard to jump out a window and run down the street with a piano on your shoulder.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
I worked for a Jewish family business in Jersey City NJ. They dealt in parking lots and parking garages where you pay an enormous amount of money to park your car for 2 hrs. They were the best employers I ever had. They would order BLT's from the deli with extra extra lean bacon.lol. They can hire security, but I don't think they can be Jewish if in the temple with guns. Maybe someone of the faith can weigh in. The Jews carry a heavy burden because everyone thinks the Jews killed Jesus which isn't true if one studies the Bible instead of listening to the preacher who is giving his opinion. Jesus stopped the corrupt temple money lenders and those selling offerings. This pissed off the 'mafia' who plotted his demise couldn't just off him so they told the Romans he was the son of God which couldn't be because Ceasar was the living God. The Romans killed him, but they no longer around so it is easier to blame the Jews.

Do you know why so many Jews play the violin?
Because it is too hard to jump out a window and run down the street with a piano on your shoulder.

I worked for the Jewish families around here growing up. I did almost all of their yard work. The men all treated me well and paid me fairly.

When I was with the police department, they would always ask us to place a car and officer at the Temple during their holiday services. Our rules didn't allow us to take a car off the street for a private event, so I always did it off-duty on my own time because the Jewish families were always so decent to me as a kid. That little service to the Temple paid off later down the road as well, but I'll save that story for another time.

The point is, most Jewish people I know are good people and they don't deserve all the hate that seems directed at them.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Any religious people have a right in my eye to worship what they believe in, even if they worship a smart phone, although kooky to me, its theirs in my opinion, but as soon as any religion states different ways to off you for not following them then its where I draw the line between us.

Its amazing how wide spread the Quran is.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
I'm a Catholic not to many of us down here mostly Southern Baptists or Methodist. I go to a Pentecostal Baptist Church once in a while. You don't need a hearing aid to hear Rev. Glenn preach. One Sunday I was listening to the choir sing Amazing Grace and I could feel my body raising from the pew the song ended and I dropped down. My buddy said I should have gone up front and be saved. Oh well I will have to go back to living my life as I made it. To be saved is to have all life's transgressions removed from the soul. I am sorry, but if you were a 2 faced aszhole on Saturday got saved Sunday on Monday you still a chitbox. I urge my grandchildren to read the Bible like an action novel instead of a history book to keep their interest in what they are reading.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Well I will share more thought cap.

I thought I'd never see my pop in a church cap. He come from the Catholic side also.

I was there when mom asked the priest to step in and counsel pop over his marriage, I was standing outside the glass door back entrance and to the adults I was suppose to be to young to remember but I remember that priest sucker punch pop thru the glass door. Again pop was brutal about truth.

So I never grew up knowing anything about churches and or the Lord.

In my late 20's some unexplained things were affecting my thinking on who's this God and Jesus thing.

I read the rapture first as entertainment, something hit me like a ton of bricks that day.

4 years later I'm a Church member, surrendered to the Lord and my wife and kids were shortly right behind me, became a deacon. Then pop mellowed out big time, quit drinking one day cold turkey. That year he walked up front to then pastor.

2 weeks later he was diagnosed with throat cancer, I thought well ain't that the sh!t? Surely pop was done, but the guy kept coming and stayed loyal.

I on one hand screwed up and seen the buisness side of the Church. I of course had read the bible by then and would study things in it, and decided why I was so unhappy all over again, it wasnt a Church I was attending anymore. It's a buisness.

So I tried a few more Churches and same things were seen that made me angry, so last time I was in a Church was 2009.

I still talk to the big man up there, believe in my Lord and say a small prayer before start of my day and end of my day. I think I understand why it's a free gift now and why we will never deserve it but still are welcomed and why we will never measure up even tho the Church fools followers that we can. I'll never put God in a box like the Church teaches you to do. I don't understand him but I'm smart enough not to say this is what he is and in the box you go.

I've decided It's not about showing off and or just praying for people also. Just do what's good and look for no status for it and damm!t help a person when ya can instead of words and this is what matters in your heart.even tho you may have only one vocabulary to explain things that to others is a sinful mouth.

, you know Jesus called those fake [email protected] "sons of dogs". Technically to the Church that's a cuss word. Lol

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
My father was born a Southern Baptist and my mother a Catholic meeting when they were 17 in Miami, FL. Most young people had a Harley or Indian after the war as they were cheap to buy. My mother's girlfriend had a Indian 4 and pop had a 38 61" I'm sure this is how they met as mom was from Miami and Cuban American and pop was from Belmont, NC. They got married in 1948. Pop sold his ride to buy a car I know his heart broke, because years later in his forties he got back into bikes.

They moved to Tampa, FL where he took a managers job in the company that he had worked part time for. He was 18 mom was 19 she said she would have never dated him if she would have known he was younger than she was. Mom was a staunch Catholic. I remember her dresses, long white gloves to the elbows, a hair comb to hold a veil, a rosary. She enrolled my brother in the Catholic school and was infuriated when she found out that they were beating his left hand to make him write with the right hand. I think after she finished with them they sent her to banned camp, because we never went to church again.

During my stay in Rock Hill SC my grandfather and I rode to church with my uncle. Well he was going to the bootlegger after church and papa didn't want to go. Two preachers were heading our way so we caught a ride. Papa said when you get to the car act sleepy then act like I went to sleep during the ride. He did the same. I had a good paying job and papa was comfortable. So we riding along and these 2 preachers start speaking low about how much in tithes they think they can get out of us. Then one talks about the young ladies I could meet and feel better about the church to give more than a tithe.

Well I fooled them, because I was a pot smoking, Falstaff drinking, fuk a gal with at least 1 kid sumabitch. I asked papa at the house how he knew they would do that? He said he didn't get to be 80 by accident.

·
Premium Member
6,794 Posts
I am sorry, but if you were a 2 faced aszhole on Saturday got saved Sunday on Monday you still a chitbox

And that is why I gave up on going to churches or being part of that 'community'. Sure there are good people that put their money where their mouth is but overall the churches are packed with weekend Christians. I had a couple of aunts that walked the walk but to date they are the only ones I've ever come across. In my wife's family I see it all the time. Go to mass and the minute they are out the door they're bitching about or backstabbing each other. And I'm the asshole that doesn't 'believe' because I refuse to take part.

·
Premium Member
6,794 Posts
I forgot to mention I had an aunt that spent a lot of time helping out with her church. For years she did the cleaning in her church and generally helped where she could. While dying of cancer in the hospital not a single person from that church including the preacher came to see her even after his presence was requested. On, and the two aunts I mentioned previously... were pretty much treated the same even after one of them willed the church a bunch of her money.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
My father was going to will a stack of money to his church, but one Sunday when they had 7 members they voted to give the preacher the churches CD's and the deed to the house he stayed in. Well the people left in droves to other churches. My father still went now and again. He would leave a dollar instead of his usual 20.

Colins Deball? was an architect in New Orleans that pop was friends with was going to design a church. The building committee wanted 700 seats. Colin asked how many parishers, a 100. Said during Christmas and Easter mass they had 700. Colin said build your church for the 100 and the rest can stand in the parking lot for mass.

Last time I went to church they gave me a coffee cup with the church logo because I was old. Gee thanks point it out will you thats why I don't wear Levy's with 42x30 stenciled on my hip.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Think about church as a hospital for sinners. If we didn't sin we would not need to attend, only ONE was sinless. Find the few that are true followers of Christ, and try to bond with them. Build them up and help with their burdens and hope they will do the same. They will if they are truly followers of Christ. As humans it is our nature to sin and be selfish, even the ones that are true believers fight daily against sin. Don't let the ones that just attend to be part of a social event drive you away from salvation. I think every church that I have attended has had its share of people that had no interest in Christ. Only there to get what could and give nothing in return. I don't let them drag me down, I try to lift them up. Don't give up on Christ, I can promise you that HE has not given up on you.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Just cause I don't go into a building that claims to be a follower of Christ doesn't mean I gave up on Christ.

That is the problem with all these Congregations, they think as long as I do the work I'm saved, If I don't do the work, attend 3 times a week, tithe their amount, VOLUNFCKTERE, give my wife and kids up to brethren with their own views with out me around I'm not a follower. Them S.O.B don't know what I do and they don't need to know what I do those braggen look at what I did S.O.B. FCKing Braggers, self righteous I did this to help man kind BS.

The MTFK's preach let the poor sit up front and lets not praise the rich and treat them better, but after a dam VCBS event that we are suppose to be fellow shipping with the parents now with BBQ and the dam Deacons tell me to leave those burgers alone, the fresh ones are in the back for us, well looky there, put the poor in the back right? they can go to hell. Who the fck judges a person on abandoning Christ over attendance? a [email protected] does!

all I smelled was death there, not a sweet aroma I tell ya.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Last time I was at a Lutheran Church, things had gone well for the first two weeks. We had just moved into the area, during the surman the minister told how he had given an entire paycheck back to the church. Then they started in o everyone should give an entire weeks pay. I thought with the economy they should be saying only give 5% instead of 10 %. We got up and left 1/2 way through the service and won't be back. All they wanted was our money.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Damn! Tell us how you really feel.
Eh, it was how I feel but I know it dont make me right.

I do know that the judging of ones absence should not make them less a christian than a so called Christian eye. Sitting in the same spot at Church doesn't make them a dead Christian to a suppose Christian eye.

Sign a friggen contract with a prayer group leader to promise to be held accountable to my Christian walk or allow to be questioned by the prayer leader and face being kicked out of the group,,,WTF man. Friggen control freak Devils.

I hate's me organized Buisness Churches.

·
Registered
15,953 Posts
HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN FROM IRELAND
A true Story from an Irish Sunday School Teacher
I was testing children in my Dublin Sunday school class to see if they understood the concept of getting to heaven. I asked them, "If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?"
NO, the children answered!
If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden, and kept everything tidy, would that get me into heaven?'
Again, the answer was 'NO!'
If I gave sweets to all the children, and loved my husband, would that get me into heaven?'
Again, they all answered 'NO!'
I was just bursting with pride for them. I continued, 'Then how can I get into heaven?'
A little boy shouted out: 'YUV GOTTA BE FOOKN' DEAD.'
It's a curious race, the Irish. Brings a tear to the eye, doesn't it?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,794 Posts
Last time I was at a Lutheran Church, things had gone well for the first two weeks. We had just moved into the area, during the surman the minister told how he had given an entire paycheck back to the church. Then they started in o everyone should give an entire weeks pay. I thought with the economy they should be saying only give 5% instead of 10 %. We got up and left 1/2 way through the service and won't be back. All they wanted was our money.
I would be curious to know what the percentage of his total salary that one check was. Sounds a lot like what a politician would say to prevent having to quantify.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Anyone ever think about retiring to the Myrtle Beach area then know that there are separate churches for white, black and Mexican. People's Funeral Home is a fine establishment been there since 1905, but no white or Mexican would use their service as it is a black funeral business. Our preacher almost got fired for marrying a Spanish woman then it was ok, because she wasn't Mexican. Pretty thing I wouldn't mind filling her glass. Anyways we also have white and black bike week. White week is better known for the Harleys and hardlys. Black week are the Ninja type bikes.

There has been discussions on condensing these practices, but it is all about the money. Everybody went to the same church we wouldn't need so many preachers. The bike weeks come before the season starts and the bikers come cold or heat doesn't matter.

Sure there are some black Harley riders come down from one of the foreign states. They see Harley week in a magazine and don't know when they supposed to come. Everyone with a v twin is welcomed even the hardly harleys. Some of the croctch rockets are mixed in, because they came down with their daddy. I only thought I could ride until I tried to follow some in the Smoky's.

My barber is black and also a preacher part time (job) so I went to his church to hear him. I was embarrassed because I thought I was dressed with slacks and pointy toed shoes. They wore suits and the women had hats with veils matching everything down to their high heels. I thought it was a Jehovah's witness meeting for a moment. He steps off the pulpit and drags me to the front and says I came to testify. My face turned red as a beet. It does that once in a while. I layed the truth on them some were shocked especially when I told about the deviated septum. Afterwards was a homecoming if none of y'all have been to one it is the largest country cooking buffets you have ever seen.

I just want to say that I have no problem with the other races if they don't mind me. I have stopped and welcomed Mexican families to this country. If I would have done otherwise my mother would have slapped the taste out of my mouth.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts