V-Twin Forum banner

Now Offering Cnc Ported Heads

3K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  HDWRENCH 
I am now offering CNC ported head that are a D shape exhaust port. They will feature a full radius valve job, new guides, stock valve size , valves will be one piece severe duty S.S. Ferra valves. Milled to 84 cc chambers.
What's the price on these heads? Do you have an exchange program?:whistle:

I am not one to post prices as with heads there are a few options depending on your build mainly cam. But for a cnc d port exhaust ported head, that is set for a 37g style cam price is 650. Yes I am working on a exchange program. With that said it will be a program that requires you to send your head first, as long as the head you ship is in good shape then yes it will be a exchange. I tried this before and ended up with heads in poor shape, bent fins gouges, broken fins, powder coating missing ( power washer??) . So turn around time will be very short. This head includes all the above mention items and it was indepently flowen. So the numbers are true and accurate. Price wise for a head of this caliber 650 is a great price.
That's a very nice price for a set of CNC heads!! :cheers:

I'm:xhere:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.